ValoTerra Ultimate, Speed is no longer an issue
With its new brush-based seed guidance system, the ValoTerra Ultimate ensures optimal planting consistency and depth at speeds of 2 to 18 km/h, resulting in fast and uniform shoot emergence!
Active Seed Guidance (ASG)
Optimal emergence at all speeds ! The new ASG seed guidance system has been developed based on our zero-gravity concept.
High-speed precision planters are perfectly equipped to meet requirements in terms of fertilizer output, crop diversity and performance at low and medium speeds.
With the ValoTerra Ultimate, speed is no longer a barrier to achieving optimal emergence:
- TOP PERFORMANCE AT LOW, MEDIUM AND HIGH SPEEDS : Planting speeds of 2 to 18 km/h are possible with the ASG system!
- CROP DIVERSITY : The ASG system can be swapped for a chute to plant a wide range of crops.
- HIGH FERTILIZER OUTPUT : The FertiSmart distribution unit can apply up to 450kg/ha!
INSIDE THE INNOVATIVE ASG SYSTEM
The seed guidance system that adapts to your planting speeds…
- 1- VACUUM-BASED METERING BOX:
The vacuum-based seed metering system ensures planting precision and versatility.
The metering box is equipped with smooth discs, a patented insert and electric drive, all of which help increase precision at higher speeds.
- 2- CELLULAR LOADING WHEEL (patented by Monosem) :
Seeds are supplied to the cellular loading wheel, which then inserts them in the brush conveyor using a system of guiding rods.
- 3- POSITIVE DRIVE BELT (patented by Monosem) :
The brush conveyor belt is grooved to ensure optimal alignment, perfect rotation, and minimal wear.
- 4- BRUSH CONVEYOR:
The rotating brush conveyor guides seeds to the furrow at a rate proportionate to the tractor’s working speed, eliminating any bumps and vibrations.
Crop diversity is no longer an issue.
FERTISMART & MICROSMART
Fertilizer application is no longer an issue with FertiSmart!
MicroSmart: the key to ultra-precision agriculture!
Your keys to success.
1- INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY
- Maximum precision at all working speeds with the largest opener discs and gauge wheels on the market
- Fertilizer is applied at the required rate without any limit on speed with the FertiSmart system
- The innovative SmartAccess system makes cleaning easier, enabling significant time savings
- Working speed can be adjusted from 2 to 18 km/h with the ASG system, boosting your productivity
- Discs can be changed in less than a minute per row
- Depth control components can be adjusted quickly without tools
2- ULTIMATE VERSATILITY
- The drop chute can be exchanged for the ASG conveyor depending on the type of seeds used
- The FertiSmart distribution unit handles undulating and sloping land, and can therefore be used in any planting conditions
- The FertiSmart distribution unit is compatible with a wide variety of fertilizers (bulk-blends, organic fertilizers, granulate, etc.)
- With ground pressure of up to 325kg, the ValoTerra Ultimate adapts to all soil types
- Working speed can be adjusted to operating conditions (in terms of soil, weather, gradient, etc.)
3- ENVIRONMENTAL BENEFITS
- With the MicroSmart multi-line* distribution system, 2 different microgranule types can be applied in exactly the right place using 4 available application lines
- Up to 7% savings can be made on inputs through variable rate control across the working width and row-by-row section-control (FertiSmart & MicroSmart)
- A full record is kept of fertilizer and microgranule quantities applied (data are saved on MyJohnDeere.com)
2 lines available from 2023 and 4 lines available from 2024
4- EASE OF USE
- Metering precision can be adjusted using the new Monosem Plus app on your smartphone with “WiFi Direct”
- The ISOBUS-compatible ValoTerra SeedStar M software is simple and intuitive, providing a convenient way of managing planting operations
- The ValoTerra’s on-board technology provides an easy way of documenting and managing crop operations
- Real-time machine-driver communication
- Settings can be adjusted easily in the tractor cab